minty's corner

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Real Story Of "Train Man"

Train Man (Densha Otoko) is the story of a Japanese geek (otaku) who saves a beautiful woman from a groper on a train. You can find more about this here.
Many have doubted the veracity of this tale and I remember reading from somewhere that a real otaku would be too occupied with his PSP to help out a damsel in distress. With that in mind, I came up with this drawing which I think reflects what truly happened on that fateful day..


5 Comments:

  • The last panel leaves me confused.... Still, I am glad you are back to regular posting and more importantly, your great cartoons!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 2/09/2006 10:26 AM  

  • Heh heh.. well the last panel is suppose to suggest that the otaku falls in love with the groper instead of falling in love with the lady he supposed to have saved..

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 2/09/2006 10:41 AM  

  • ah... i figured that... but at the same time didn't want to think that... he he. I am so gladd you are back into the blog thing. I am sure I speak for the entire blog community when I say that we missed you!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 2/10/2006 2:05 AM  

  • Well I've been blogging..like leaving comments on other blogs ;d.
    I would like to post more on my blog but as I alluded to in my earlier post, my life is rather boring..so there ain't much for to me blog about..

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 2/10/2006 4:37 PM  

  • everyone thinks their own life is boring. but we still blog. so should you!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 2/11/2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home