minty's corner

Monday, August 08, 2005

I like to tag myself~

I've been touche..rrr tagged by San Nakji. Gee thanx Sannakji!!

1. Ten years ago -- I was getting ready to go to college in upstate NY. Leaving nice suburb for a school in the middle of nowhere, let's say it wasn't easy nor fun..

2. Five years ago -- I was working as an assistant designer..which wasn't all that fun either..

3. One Year ago -- was wondering what I should do with my life until my current job came along.

4. Yesterday -- went to ny metropolitan museum

5. Today -- finishing this up which only took 4 days ;)

6. Tommorow -- I should start packing and decide whether to get Acura TL or Lexus es 330

7. Five snacks I enjoy -- Potato chips, peanuts, ice cream, chocolate and babies! I kid..! ;) maybe coffee?

8. Five bands(or singers??)I know the lyrics of most of their songs -- none.;0 I don't really pay attention to lyrics.

9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 -- build a nice house on top of a mountain, set up a charity to help pub schools pay for art materials, buy democrats some spines, help needy kids and buy Canada. Now you may(or maybe not) wonder why I neglected to mention my immediate family, parents and a brother. Frankly they don't need my help.. My parents already got several houses, own lands, mountains, etc. My brother makes over $100,000 a year..So screw them! ;b

10. Five locations I’d like to run away to -- Switzerland(especially beautiful during summer), Spain, Macau, Bahamas, France

11. Five Bad Habits -- frequently looking at myself in the mirror, day dreaming, forgetting people's names, taking forever to get dressed up, and errm carefree attitude?

12. Five things I like doing -- doodling, relaxing or chilling~, taking a nice warm shower, running my fingers through ladies' hair, touching or being touched by someone I love.

13. Five T.V. shows I like -- family guy, the daily show, entourage, the sopranos, invader zim

14. Famous People I’d like to meet -- JFK, rembrandt, Martin luther king, da vinci, michelangelo

15. Biggest joys at the moment -- looking foward to going on a business trip to china..yeah I'm lame..

16. Favorite toys -- my ladies..I kid~! people! ;b

17. Five people to tag -- err I don't even know if more than 2 ppl read my blog, so I'll just skip this part.

6 Comments:

  • Good to see you're back. I missed your posts! Good answers, I meant to put Family Guy too, I love that show! What's wrong with looking forward to your trip to China, sounds pretty good to me!
    Carrying on tagging yourself, I will just sit and watch ;-)

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 8/08/2005 4:43 PM  

  • Are you in China now? Is that your excuse?

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 8/15/2005 6:53 PM  

  • oui! I'm in san diego now. been rather busy with unpacking, buying furnitures, etc. I should have some free time this weekend. ;d

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 8/19/2005 9:39 AM  

  • Now that you are back, get blogging!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 8/21/2005 2:47 PM  

  • Are you never blogging again? Post some more cartoons!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 8/25/2005 8:31 PM  

  • I am in no position to buy a new car in the near future, but if I find myself in the U.S. and wanting to buy a new car, I was thinking of the exact same two cars you mentioned, along with a Prius or a Honda CRV if they make one as a hybrid.

    By Blogger kushibo, at 9/04/2005 2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home