minty's corner

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

hot dang

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post! So far, all is well in San Diego except I got a really bad sun burn. My skin was peeling off like snake sheding its skin..
I live next to one of the richest town in the u.s!! whoohoo. My town is rather boring but at least my company is pretty close to the beach. I can see the ocean from my office window. I would u/l few photos but I don't know how to transfer pics from my cell phone to my laptop..;/
Now as for new comics..I forgot to bring my scanner! well there're scanners at work but someone in my position can't be using scanners to scan drawing during work hour..! Well I could, but I just don't have anything decent to scan ;b
Now that I'm pretty comfortable with my new surrounding, I can start relaxing and doodling away like the old days..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home