minty's corner

Sunday, September 11, 2005

living the high life!

At the urging of my boss and few other folks, I've finally decided to(forced to) take golf lessons..
I really rather not play golf but when I have get togethers with our clients, golfing is the thing they usually want to do..why!
So I went to get me some golf lesson yesterday. $50 for 30 min lesson..in that time frame, I learned how to hit/graze the ground with my clubs, the ball and was taught golf is like baseball! whoohoo~ Since one can't learn anything in 30min, I was coerced into signing up for 5 more lessons..we'll see how this goes..Things I have to do to make some money..sigh..
btw can anyone recommend me a good digital camera? No canon cams please as my previous one was canon which was so-so..besides I rather not support a company that thinks nanjing massacre never happend..

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home