minty's corner

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Stuff on my desk

SeoulBrother tagged me sometime ago but I'm only now getting around to replying to his tag..Well I'm suppose to tell you what's on my desk..



1. My Sony laptop with mac os 9! Yes, I've had mac os running on Intel machines even before Apple made the switch to Intel cpus!

2. Piles of backup cds.

3. Bills and more bills!!

4. External Hard Drive.

5. Cra..Coffee..

6. Flash Memory Holder.

7. I'm rich!

8. My torture dev..erm cell phone charger!!

9. Leather case for my camera.

10. And other junks..

5 Comments:

  • I love the little tags. How did you do them?

    One thing you forgot to point out though is the little grey thing next to number 7. Is it a clock or something?

    No photos of family?

    Try as I might I can't find number 10...

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 3/20/2006 7:25 PM  

  • photochop magic! chop chop.
    Bring up blending options by right clicking on the layer you want to modify. Then choose stroke and play with it..heh ;b
    or you can go to Layer menu, select layer style then choose stroke.
    After you're done tinkering, create a circe with elliptical marquee tool. Then use paintbucket to fill the circle with whatever color you want. Magic!

    yeah it's a clock which displays inside/outside temps. it uses 3 freaking batteries! got it as a freebie from Macy's after spending $1000+ on clothes..

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 3/20/2006 8:25 PM  

  • thanks for the tip sir. Much appreciated!

    So where's number 10?

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 3/20/2006 10:13 PM  

  • oh, 10 is suppose to be all the other stuffs on my desk that weren't labeled.

    do you believe in magic~

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 3/20/2006 10:23 PM  

  • quite an organized and clean desk. Very different from mine! hehehe

    By Blogger Oricon Ailin, at 3/21/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home