minty's corner

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pics Galore

Well well, my new digi-cam has finally arrived. I had it delievered to my work so I can start taking pics right away! It's a decently priced entry-level camera but no case and seems a bit small. Anway here are few photos I took..















This is my office..but I rarely use this one as the other office I use got a much better view..




















Although this office really isn't mine, it's empty for now so I'm using it..;)
As you can see this is what I do at work.browsing my fav blogger site!
Ah yeah Mr. nakji's pooch is way too cute.



















Photo taken just outside of our buidling. Not sure if you guys can see it but beyond the blue building is the Pacific Ocean..

That's all for now. back to brows..err work!

1 Comments:

  • Great, this is what we've been waiting for! If you can't scan your artwork, you can photograph it instead, right?

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 9/29/2005 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home