minty's corner

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

San Nakji likes to touch people!

I've been touched yet again by my kiwi buddy.

Question is "What Songs Am I Loving Right Now?"

These are some of the songs I've loved in the past, love right now and will always love them.

1) Let's Stay Together (Al Green) -- "I'm gonna take you home and hug you and squeeze you and pet you and lock you in a cage and keep you forever!"

2) Me and Mrs. Jones (Billy Paul) -- Forbidden Love!!

3) Smooth Operator (Sade) -- Ahh yes, I'm Mr. smooth operator~~

4) One Flight Down (Norah Jones) -- This song brings me to tears..sniff

5) Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison) -- This person I knew(whom I haven't spoke to in years) just loved it whenever I sung this song..


Yup, I'm a sucker for good old r&b, jazzy music. Though I didn't include bill evan's songs, I recommend his music to anyone who's interested in classic/smooth jazz.

I would like to tag anyone who is reading my blog! ( yeah all 2 people, including me ;d)


5 Comments:

  • He he, I have you all figured out!

    To get more readers you need to post more!!!!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/04/2005 10:11 PM  

  • nakji ajushi : "He he, I have you all figured out!"

    I don't even know myself all that well! I feel so violated..damn you kiwi fiend!!

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 10/04/2005 10:41 PM  

  • Well, as you say. I like to touch people! ;-)

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/05/2005 3:27 PM  

  • *LOL* Hiya Minty! I thought I'd drop by and check out your blog!

    Pretty cool. hehehe

    *grrr* even though you made fun of Pres. Bush. (Aww heck, what am I talking about...the man can really be an idiot sometimes.)

    Naw, trust me, I wasn't offended by you and I hope I didn't offend you either.

    May I link your blog on mine?? Please?

    Take care and I will be back quite often. *smiles*

    By Blogger Oricon Ailin, at 10/07/2005 11:36 AM  

  • Man, that Ori is one nice girl!

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/08/2005 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home