minty's corner

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Korean food!!

Today I decided to get my lazy butt off the couch and go do some shopping. For the past few weeks I've been living off pizzas, chinese food, wendy's, etc so I was craving for something different..somthing good and nutritional! Thankfully there's a Korean super market about 30 min from my apt (15-20 min if I go 80 mph which I do ;b) so I made my way to that place. After wondering through the place, these are what I bought:


Yes, you guessed it! Nutritional Korean food! Ace crackers are so good..especially with coffee!
I was going to buy some spicy korean rice thingies and kimbop but heck who needs those when you have ace and homerun ball!

2 Comments:

  • I can't go past Haitai Pie, yummy! Korean noodles are great too ;-)

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/16/2005 7:43 PM  

  • yea those choco pies are also good but ace cracker has to be one of my fav (junk) food. Those noodles are mild taste ones as spicy ones are just way too much for me even though I like things spicy. But if you like spicy ramen I say try shinramen but that'll kill your tummy for sure..

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 10/16/2005 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home