minty's corner

Monday, November 14, 2005

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

While doing my daily browsing at work, I came across an article on apparent rise of violence against Asians in the states. Now many Asians would attest that this isn't something new and avid readers of Angry Asian Man site will be all too familiar with these kind of stories. What really captured my attention was a picture that was accompanying the article which I posted below.

This photo is truly the case of a picture being worth a thousand words.. It seems to perfectly reflect the perpetual foreigner image of Asian Americans in America..but what do I know..

1 Comments:

  • To be fair to America (which I usually am not...) this is a problem in New Zealand, Australia (particularly there!) and Europe too. There does seem to be a tendancy for people in America to live in their separate areas however, which is pretty sad. The violence thing just sucks, what more can I say?

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 11/14/2005 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home