minty's corner

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wonderful Life

Old ajushi san nakji tagged me yet again, this time the question is 20 stupendously interesting things about yourself. I've been mulling over this for the past few days and realized I can't think of anything interesting about myself..To illustrate my point, I've done this illus..hah! I'm funny. Anyway this is my daily life..

1. 7:30 AM : Get up around 7:30 AM to get ready for work. Work is only about 20 mins away but boy once I hit the showers, time just flies so I have to get up early..

2. 7:50 AM : I'm back to sleep on the couch..

3. 9:20 AM : I'm yet again late to work for the ..lost count!!

4. 11 AM : As you can see, I take my job very seriously..

5. 5.30 PM : After a hard day's work, drained from brow..working, I come home and relax by watching Animal Planet's "the planet's funniest animals" show..

6. 1 AM : Back to sleep

As you can see from the above illustrations, my life isn't exactly..exciting..hence there isn't any opportunity for interesting things to happen around me..

10 Comments:

  • He he, that's great! I think you have had an interesting life and you just don't want to share...

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/23/2005 3:01 PM  

  • yeah, you got part of it right. I don't want to share my embarrassingly boring life! ;d

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 10/23/2005 10:13 PM  

  • That's what I did this morning..went right back to sleep after waking up..as usual, I was about 20 mins late~ ;d

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 10/24/2005 10:37 AM  

  • I'm sorry, Minty, but because of that ill-placed bag or whatever, it looks like you're masturbating to "Animal Planet."

    By Blogger kushibo, at 10/24/2005 10:53 PM  

  • oh it's suppose to be Wendy's carryout bag.. I don't see any bulge or anything remotely suggesting something's going on underneath those pants but guess it's something only old ajushis' can see ;b

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 10/24/2005 11:28 PM  

  • No, it looks like something is happening behind the bag, as if it is a carefully placed prop in a comedy or a TV movie. We can't see what your right hand is doing as you fiddle the remote, and then there are what look like sweat/exasperation marks coming from your face, plus a smirk.

    Admit it, "Animal Planet" gets you off. It's okay.

    By Blogger kushibo, at 10/25/2005 7:42 PM  

  • Hmmmm, sorry Kush, I don't see it either...

    By Blogger San Nakji, at 10/26/2005 12:28 PM  

  • Considering that comment came from Kushibo, that was utterly unexpected.

    Anyhow, Minty Clorets, this looks sadly all too much like my life. Glad I could finally see it in pictures!

    By Blogger Stefan Ewing, at 11/05/2005 10:35 AM  

  • sewing : " Considering that comment came from Kushibo, that was utterly unexpected."

    Yeah, I was also pretty surprised by Kushibo's comments. I think Kushi was just bitter that I called him ajushi and made him look old in the drawing.. ;d

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 11/06/2005 5:11 PM  

  • Dear James,

    Thanks for your compliments. Although I'm not very knowledgeable at many things, one thing I do know is that drawing is rather easy. Anybody can draw with just a little bit of practice.
    If I can learn to draw, anybody can!

    By Blogger minty clorets, at 11/08/2005 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home